- SELFLESS – we maintain a team first mentality: Team – Teammate – Self
- ACCOUNTABILITY – we take ownership of our actions and behaviors
- DISCIPLINE – we control our emotions and overcome our weaknesses.
- CHARACTER – we are trustworthy, reliable, and consistent teammates
Our Core Values
A Closer Look
- Elevate Baseball Academy is located in Boca Chica, Dominican Republic, where all 30 Major League teams have an international training facility.
- Carefully recruited players reside full time at EBA where they are provided with safe housing, meals and proper nutrition, education, position specific baseball training, training equipment and gym facilities, and transportation to and from baseball events, including showcases and amateur-scouting tournaments.
- EBA staff and trainers are comprised of former MLB players, scouts, doctors, and agents with extensive knowledge of the game and strong relationships with all 30 Major League Clubs.
- Elevate Baseball Academy showcases players in front of MLB scouts and represents them through the Major League Baseball International signing period, which takes place in July of each year.
Who We Are
Elevate Baseball Academy is a premier baseball organization located in Boca Chica, Dominican Republic, that specializes in the training and development of Latin American amateur baseball talent pursuing careers in Major League Baseball. EBA is responsible for developing and representing international baseball prospects for Major League Baseball and all affiliated Minor Leagues. Our strong reputation for having the top prospects in the Dominican Republic relies on our ability to recognize and recruit top talent and maximize their full potential.
Why We Do It
We are all united by the same passion for the game, but we do not all have the same opportunities to play the game we love.
In the Dominican Republic and many Latin American countries, the socio-economic culture prevents their youth from having the opportunity to train and develop their skills or even to step foot on a real baseball field. A lot of kids are playing baseball on dirt roads or cement fields they’ve mapped out themselves with rocks, palm leaves, and rope.
In cities just outside the Capital you can expect to see kids playing without gloves, using sticks as bats, playing in sandals or no shoes at all. They are playing in the streets, dodging motorcycles and cars, and waiting for the dust to settle. Simply because they were born into poverty and they don’t have access to proper facilities, training, or organizations to help develop them and provide a potentially life-changing experience.
Yet…. Some of the biggest names in MLB history are from the Dominican Republic. In fact, 32% of MLB players are from Latin America. Just imagine the talent potential for these kids if they had proper training, diet, development, education, and leadership guiding them towards deliberately shaping greatness.
Enter Elevate Baseball Academy…